Date:      3 Feb 2001 15:49:02 -0000
From:      "Nilesh  Gambhava" <freebsd4_1@rediffmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   GAM help

hi

 I am facing a problem please give me solution of it
 First my configuration is ,,,
   Pentium 2 350 MHz.
   10 GB Seagatte H.D.
   SiS6326 AGP card with 4 MB Video RAM

 I am installing FreeBSD 4.1 from CD ..
   I found following to errors
  Either I get
    Syncying disk 1 1 1 1 1 1 1  & Computer will restart & Machine can't boot in BSD
    or
      At half of the installation process I get messsage
   Initialing Media failed & Machine will become hang

  SO please suggest me solution of it

    Thanks lot
                           Nilesh

http://bol.rediff.com