Date:      Tue, 2 Jun 2009 18:35:03 +0200
From:      Rene Ladan <rene@freebsd.org>
To:        "doc@FreeBSD.org" <doc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: www/nl/share/sgml catalog catalog.xml header.l10n.ent  l10n.ent libcommon.xsl navibar.l10n.ent www/nl Makefile Makefile.inc  about.sgml administration.sgml applications.sgml art.sgml availability.sgml community.xsl docs.sgml features.sg

2009/6/1 Rene Ladan <rene@freebsd.org>:
> rene =A0 =A0 =A0 =A02009-06-01 20:02:32 UTC
>
> =A0FreeBSD doc repository

[...]
> =A0Log:
> =A0Add an initial translation of the FreeBSD website in the Dutch languag=
e.

[..]

> =A0Two nits:
> =A0 =A0* in Firefox 3, the "New to FreeBSD?" button is placed underneath =
the
> =A0 =A0 =A0shortcut list, instead of below it. =A0Opera 9.6 does not have=
 this
> =A0 =A0 =A0problem.

Fortunately this only shows up on my local build [1].

> =A0 =A0* the encoding of usergroups.html is iso-8859-1 as per the source
> =A0 =A0 =A0code, but on my local build [1] utf-8 looks right, not iso-885=
9-1.

This also shows up wrong on the official website.  I seem to do something
wrong here :-(

Another issue is that when you visit the website for the first time in
Firefox 3,
you'll have to manually select the style (Large/Normal Text), otherwise the
website looks like a newspaper [2] .

Last nit: the "Foundation" tooltip in the header shows up on the next
line, below
"Beginpagina", but it should be the last item on the line, next to
"Ondersteuning".
Could this be some CSS issue?

[1] http://freebsd.rene-ladan.nl
[2] ftp://rene-ladan.nl/pub/freebsd/website.ps

[...]

Ren=E9