Date:      Wed, 8 Dec 1999 00:10:27 +1030 (CST)
From:      Matthew Thyer <matt@camtech.net.au>
To:        Jeroen Ruigrok/Asmodai <asmodai@wxs.nl>
Cc:        Forrest Aldrich <forrie@forrie.com>, freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Compiler looping

I can also vouch that there is nothing wrong with mysql-server-3.22.27.

When my machine was compiling sql_yacc.cc the compiler was using 200 MB
of memory (this is on a machine with 64 MB RAM!).

The solution is to minimize other memory use (stop the X server and
setiathome if you run it) and go to bed.

In the morning it was all finished without problems.

--
| Work: Matthew.Thyer@dsto.defence.gov.au | Home: thyerm@camtech.net.au |