Date:      Fri, 5 Apr 2013 13:44:28 -0700
From:      "Gay Lesbian Directory" <sales@gaylesbiandirectory.com>
To:        <mono@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   LGBTQ Directory Listing

 GayLesbianDirectory.com

St. Patrick's Day special

We found you on the web and wanted=A0to invite you to join the largest, =
highest ranked, and least expensive Directory serving the Gay Lesbian =
LGBTQ community in the US, Canada, Great Britain, and other countries=2E

All Gay and Gay Friendly submissions are welcome=2E

$1.67/mo  Whole Page Listing (Billed for 1 year term)

=95 We are the #1 LGBTQ Directory on Google with over 30,000 hits a day=2E
=95 It's the perfect tool for marketing to a very loyal gay community=2E
=95 Whole page: with description, map, link to your website, contact info, =
picture gallery
=95 The Directory is Search Engine Friendly, so your Listing will be =
ranked high in Google
=95 Your Listing links to your website, raising your Google ranking=2E
=95 Customers can bookmark & share your business on Facebook, Twitter, =
Google, etc=2E

To Submit Your Listing
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0Go to http://GayLesbianDirectory.com and select 'Add =
Your Business'

Please let me know if I can help you in any way=2E

Jim
GayLesbianDirectory.com
sales@gaylesbiandirectory.com  =20
=A0

If you no longer want to be on the mailing list, please reply =
"unsubscribe" from mono@FreeBSD.org
Gay Lesbian Directory =A9 Copyright 2012