Date:      26 Jun 2002 00:03:55 -0400
From:      Paul James <paul.james@cybertouch.org>
To:        FreeBSD Stable <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   ftp dies at < 1MB

Hello,
I have encountered a problem which I thought was only due to a large
amount of users on FreeBSD ftp servers.

When trying to download as a regular user or even root, files that are
large, all ftp clients (ftp, scp, ncftp2, ncftp, fetch) all seem to die
around the 537KB download mark. I am positive this has something to do
with a network setup here.

firewall=yes
firewall type=open
natd  /sbin/natd -s -a IP ADDRESS  -redirect_address 192.168.0.220
IP_ADDRESS

Thanks for any help with this problem.