Date:      Thu, 14 Sep 1995 12:44:57 -0400 (EDT)
From:      -Vince- <vince@penzance.econ.yale.edu>
To:        FreeBSD-hackers@freefall.FreeBSD.org
Subject:   RE: Masterplan 1.00 (fwd)

Hi everyone,

	I am attempting to get masterplan working under FreeBSD but have
been unsuccessful so I emailed the author and was told that FreeBSD
doesn't allow named pipes to be created.  Can anyone confirm this and
know what I can do to get masterplan working?  Thanks..

Cheers,
-Vince- vince@penzance.econ.yale.edu - GUS Mailing Lists Admin
UC Berkeley AstroPhysics - Electrical Engineering (Honorary B.S.)
SysAdmin bigbang.HIP.Berkeley.EDU - Running FreeBSD, Real UN*X for Free!
Chabot Observatory & Science Center