Date:      Sun, 7 Oct 2001 22:40:13 -0400
From:      "Andrew C. Hornback" <achornback@worldnet.att.net>
Subject:   RE: ideal swap partition space...

	Personally, I carry things over from my Microsoft days and create a swap
partition four times the size of the physical memory in the box.  This may
be overkill, and (diversionary tactic against flames) perhaps I like it that
way?

	I'd say that the minimum swap size would be the same size as the physical
memory in the box.  That way you can save the dump if the machine locks.

--- Andy