Date:      Sat, 18 Dec 2004 16:37:20 -0500
From:      "J. Seth Henry" <jshamlet@comcast.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Free NCD Explora 451's to a good home

Guys/Gals,

I have an old NCD Explora 451 thin client I no longer have room for, as well
as a copy of NCDware 5.1.140. (It's on a CD-R, but rest assured, it is a
real, licensed copy from NCD).

I also have another 451, but I think it has a bad ethernet port - it doesn't
pass a self-diagnostic. I'll toss it in for parts.

These terminals were originally intended to be used in a multimedia setup to
control a remote media server. but I have since come into possession of a
number of SFF PIII systems. These terminals are now just sitting around.

Both terminals have 12MB memory cards (with a copy of NCDware on them), so
there is no need for a tftp/nfs server unless you need remote storage for
configuration data.

So, for just the cost of shipping, you can get:

2x NCD Explora 451's (though one may have a damaged network port) - includes
stands
2x 12MB memory cards - preloaded with a copy of NCDware 5.1.140
1x 18.5V 2.7A power supply
1x CD-ROM with a copy of NCDware 5.1.140

I'm going to be away for the holidays, so (unless I get responses before
Wednesday) this would be available in early January.

Regards, and happy holidays to all!
-Seth