Date:      Sat, 4 Nov 2000 00:15:55 -0800
From:      "Heredity Choice" <stork@QNET.COM>
To:        "Christoph Sold" <so@server.i-clue.de>, "Doug Poland" <doug@polands.org>
Cc:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Non-SCSI backup strategy?

You can mount the hard drives in mobile docks for off-site storage. Be sure
all mobile docks and trays come from the same manufacturer, because there is
no industry standard.

Otherwise use a CDR, which gives a very permanent backup as long as the
disks keep free of fingerprints and scratches.

Paul Smith