Date:      Thu, 21 Aug 2014 14:54:37 +0000
From:      Amanda Joseph <amanda.joseph@apptechnologydata.com>
To:        "perl@FreeBSD.org" <perl@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Sage Users Email List

Hi,
Would you be interested in Sage Users contact information in excel sheet fo=
r unlimited marketing usage? We provide Top Decision Makers information lik=
e Name, Email, Title, Phone and company details of companies using Sage Acc=
ounting Software.
SAP
Quickbooks
Mathematica
Shadow
Teradata
Matlab etc.

Data Appending : Email Appending, Multiple Contacts Appending, Data Appendi=
ng. We add email addresses and other data to your existing database and we =
assure a fast turn around and you only pay for appended records that are op=
t-in.
Please let me know your thoughts so that I can send you cost of the list.
Appreciate your time and look forward to hear from you.

Regards,
Amanda Joseph

Software Consultant

If you don't want to include yourself in our mailing list, please reply bac=
k "Leave Out" in a subject line