Date:      Sat, 11 Dec 2004 09:08:05 -0500
From:      "Michael Scheidell" <scheidell@secnap.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: can't fetch no more

Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 05:21:22 +0800 (CST)
To: freebsd-questions@freebsd.org

this is a bit out of the blue, I just cvsuped port
tree on fbsd5.3, and want to install fluxbox-devel,
but all of a sudden, I found my system can't fetch the
tar ball no more, it went through all the mirror sites
and reported "file not found". I have to d/l the
source myself. Is there anything I missing?

TFC

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
Best Regards,

Tsu-Fan Cheng=20

Thats right.

nothing I could figure out hot to fix it.
FTP_PASSIVE_MODE=3D"no", "yes", "si", "non", "neight"

nothing.

fetch -vv ftp://ftp.netscape.com/Welcome just drops connections
anything that needs to do a ft 'fetch' in 5.3 won't ever work again =
until its fixed.

Tried adding FETCH_CMD=3Dwget -c to make.conf, no go.

thats broken (they broke 'FETCH_CMD' a while back, executes 'do-fetch' =
for some reason.

yes, by doing FET_CME=3D"echo $@" I get do-fetch"

--=20
Michael Scheidell, CTO
561-999-5000, ext 1131
SECNAP Network Security Corporation
Keep up to date with latest information on IT security: Real time =
security alerts: http://www.secnap.com/news
=20