Date:      Mon, 29 May 2000 12:55:04 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Steve Price <sprice@hiwaay.net>
To:        Marcello Di Pietro <marcello.dipietro@chello.be>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: PHP+POSTGRES+APACHE

[redirected to -ports]

On Mon, 29 May 2000, Marcello Di Pietro wrote:

# HELP,
# I am not able to compile PHP with postgres support , I do exactly what I
# do with Linux but in freebsd I have an error
# I need help.
#
# The port that I download has apache with php only with mysql , but I use
# PostgreSQL ...so I decided to compile it again ....

I assume you are building from the the port, ports/www/apache13-php[34].
If so, then do the following:

	cd /usr/ports/www/apache13-php3
	make clean
	make install

At this point you will prompted with a dialog box with all kinds of
knobs.  Select the ones you want, click Ok, and sit back and watch
the magic happen.

HTH,

-steve