Date:      Thu, 23 Aug 2001 12:22:35 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Nick Sayer <nsayer@quack.kfu.com>
To:        <imp@harmony.village.org>
Cc:        <freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Netgear MA301 and other PIX based PrismII PCI adapters

I'm still having problems.

I'm using the driver with my hack to recognize the MA301 in a -stable box
(supp'ed as of a few minutes ago). The card is being probed and attached
correctly, and I can see with ifconfig wi0 that it is associating correctly
with its access point, but I see no interrupts from the card at all.
wicontrol -o shows no activity, attempting to ping over the interface
generates 'wi0: watchdog timeout', vmstat -i shows no interrupts for
irq 5 (which is correct and is not being shared).

Any thoughts?