Date:      Wed, 8 Dec 2004 23:43:31 -0000
From:      "Andrew White" <andywhite@ntlworld.ie>
To:        <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Best layer 2 bridge over IP solution ?

I'm looking for suggestions to the problem below, any help appreciated !!

I have several offices which use LAT MOP and IPX.  This works over the
existing WAN as it is a combination of bridging and routing (routed IP ).

I would like to move to a pure IP network, but need to transport these
protocols until we can remove them entirely from the network.

Is Vtun and netgraph the way to go ? Or is there a simple more stable/proven
method of achiving this ?

Thanks in advance !!

.Andrew