Date:      Mon, 13 Nov 2000 13:31:01 -0000
From:      "Simon Brunton" <simon@akqa.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   libxpg4.so.2

Hi,

We are using FreeBSD 4.1-RELEASE (DH018) and have recently installed JDK
1.1.8 from your site.

We have a problem whereby when we start a java programm with java
javaprogramm the system always replys with Shared object "libxpg4.so.2" not
found.

We seem to have acquired "libxpg4.so.3" with the install but it is looking
for "libxpg4.so.2" instead.

Please can you point me in the right direction and send me the relevant file
if possible.

Thanks,

Simon Brunton