Date:      Wed, 12 Apr 1995 19:04:31 -0500
From:      Don Dunbar <ddunbar@ipxpress.aws.waii.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   MORE Q'S!!!

Hey everyone, by now you *might* know that I wait till I have a
Bunch-o-Questions(tm)
Before I post. :)

Well here they are.

1) Has anyone tried the latest snap (4-08-95) and Is it worth it?
2) How do I rid myself of those CRC errors from 3/22 snap when installing from my dos Hard drive??
3) How do I get colours?
4) What if I suddenly yelled out, "Forget FreeBSD! I'm going to Windows95!!! It's Better!!!
5) WIll FreeBSD 2.1R include Perl 5.0?
6) What (in short) can PPP do for me?
7) Is it possible to use my local inet utils (IRC for example) to work OverTheModem(tm) and use the SunOS 4.1.1 at the other end's inet line?
8) What if Luke never met Obi-Wan on the planet Hoth?

--Alex "The /Other/ Enlightened One" Dunbar
(Sun of Don Dunbar, it's his account.)