Date:      Fri, 5 Dec 1997 03:40:23 -0800 (PST)
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        jkh@time.cdrom.com
Cc:        pfgiffun@bachue.usc.unal.edu.co, stefan@promo.de, ports@FreeBSD.ORG, frankch@waru.life.nthu.edu.tw
Subject:   Re: ports/5214: New port rasmol

 * Why not just keep them separate and avoid all contraversy, eh? :-)

Because someone raised the point that there is a fair amount of
overlap between those two.  We know that will create a lot of
controversy too. :)

Oh well.  I guess ports being in two categories is better than getting
some neuro-bioligist's or bio-chemist's hair stand on end.  This port
will go to a new category "biology" if nobody else objects.

Satoshi