Date:      14 Dec 1999 04:31:02 -0500
From:      Arcady Genkin <a.genkin@utoronto.ca>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Make installworld in multiuser mode

Hi.

I'm about to do my first system update. I run FreeBSD on a headless
P133, which I maintain over network.

I understand that I can safely do "make buildworld" in multiuser
mode. But how about "make installworld"? Will I have to drag my box
out of the closet and connect a monitor to it for that purpose?

What can go wrong if I do installworld over the network?

Thanks for any info or tips,
--
Arcady Genkin                                http://wgaf.dyndns.org
"'What good is my pity? Is not the pity the cross upon which he who