Date:      Wed, 18 Dec 1996 02:46:42 +0100
From:      se@FreeBSD.ORG (Stefan Esser)
To:        se@freefall.freebsd.org (Stefan Esser)
Cc:        CVS-committers@freefall.freebsd.org, cvs-all@freefall.freebsd.org, cvs-sys@freefall.freebsd.org, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cvs commit:  src/sys/conf files

On Dec 17, se@freefall.freebsd.org (Stefan Esser) wrote:
> se          96/12/17 17:25:01
>
>   Modified:    sys/conf  files
>   Log:
>   Add driver for the Tekram DC390 and DC390F, believed to also work
>   with generic AMD 53c974 SCSI controllers, under the name of "amd".

Ahemm, this driver supports the DC390 and DC390T, not F.

(Is it possible to repair this typo in the repository ?
 The 390F is NCR 53c875 based, and I'd like to avoid any
 possible confusion.)

Also: Could people with AMD 53c974 SCSI (the one PCI SCSI
chip often found on motherboards, but not supported by any
driver in FreeBSD before, please check out this driver ?

I have added code to simulate the Tekram config EEPROM, but
can't test whether this really makes the driver support all
53c974 controllers ...

Regards, STefan