Date:      Fri, 29 Oct 2004 23:00:36 -0600
From:      "Clay" <cculver@darkness-is.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Apache 2.0.52 help

Hi,

	The machine running Apache is not on a private network, there is
currently a Win32 platform  based server running fine on it (has been for
roughly four years). The only thing between the Apache server and the
internet is a 3Com ADSL modem, nothing more and nothing less.

	There is currently no domain setup for the server, as once I get it
setup it will run Plesk and from there a domain name will be tagged to it
with the proper DNS entries. I am typing in to the browser http://serverip
to access it right now, I guess I can route a domain name to it for testing
purposes but would rather not wait the time needed for the entries to
populate.

Clay