Date:      Tue, 12 Oct 2004 13:35:19 GMT
From:      gordan remus <gordan@vox-mundi.net>
To:        freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   i386/72579: unable to install FreeBSD on Intel E7520 chipset

>Number:         72579
>Category:       i386
>Synopsis:       unable to install FreeBSD on Intel E7520 chipset
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
I have SuperMicro motherboard X6DHR-IG2 based on Intel E7520 chipset and Mylex AcceleRAID 160 controller. Installation of FreeBSD 4.x fails with error no disks found. Raid controller and disks are functional.
Do you plan to support this chipset in in 4.x releases, if yes when this will be available?