Date:      Mon, 26 Jul 1999 18:27:07 -0300
From:      DPWorld <dpworld@dpworld.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD 3.2 notices

Thanks to everyone who helped me with the motd and gettytab files as well
as the ls colour utility - but i have one more message I would like to get
rid of.

It comes up immediately after successfully logging in, before the prompt.
it is:

Copyright (c) 1980, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1990, 1991, 1993, 1994 The Regents of
the University of California. All rights reserved.

This does not appear to be in /etc/motd. Can i get rid of it???

Thanks,
Darcy