Date:      Wed, 20 Jun 2012 14:09:51 -0700
From:      Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
To:        sam <samira.nox@gmail.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-current@freebsd.org" <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Wireless: AzureWave 2100 supported?

Hi,

On 20 June 2012 14:02, sam <samira.nox@gmail.com> wrote:

> or if you prefer pciconf:
> none12@pci0:8:0:0: =A0 =A0 =A0class=3D0x028000 card=3D0x21001a3b chip=3D0=
x0037168c
> rev=3D0x01 hdr=3D0x00
> =A0 =A0vendor =A0 =A0 =3D 'Atheros Communications Inc.'
> =A0 =A0class =A0 =A0 =A0=3D network

0x168c is Atheros.

0x0037 looks like some kind of AR93xx derivative. There's currently no
support in ath(4) and ath_hal(4) for the AR93xx or later chips.

I have some rough plans to start supporting that when I get some time
but I'm very short on time right now and I'm mostly trying to focus on
testing and tidying up the existing driver code before I bring over
AR93xx support.

Sorry, I can't give you any further help than that.

Adrian