Date:      Fri, 11 Oct 2019 17:43:45 +0000 (UTC)
From:      Andy New <andynew327@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   how to configure RaidZ pool for anon FTP

Hi:

I would appreciate suggestions for how to accomplish the following.=C2=A0 I=
 would like to setup an anon FTP server on a local network.=C2=A0 I plan to=
 use one disk with UFS for booting and running the OS, and would like to us=
e 4 disks in a RaidZ pool as the space for uploading and downloading files =
via FTP (/var/ftp/) from the local network only.

Also, I remember several years ago there was a very simple and easy way to =
get anon FTP working.=C2=A0 I think the command was bsdinstall, and then yo=
u could choose an option that would set up anon FTP.=C2=A0 Does that still =
exist, what is the procedure to configure it now?

Any suggestions for how to configure this would be greatly appreciated, tha=
nks in advance.

Regards