Date:      Mon, 22 Mar 1999 09:25:17 -0600 (CST)
From:      Terry Todd <tlt@tltodd.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ipfw logging to a file ?

After doing some checking and thanks to some replies from my original
question I have found that I needed to turn IPFIREWALL_VERBOSE off
and also ipfw does log to /var/log/messages.  I have tried mucking with
syslog.conf to get it to log ipfw messages to its own file but no luck.
Does anyone know the magic line(s) for syslog.conf to get ipfw to log
to a separate file?

Thanks,
Terry Todd