Date:      Sun, 17 Dec 1995 06:40:32 -0500 (EST)
From:      Greg Lehey <grog@ora.com>
To:        graichen@omega.physik.fu-berlin.de (Thomas Graichen)
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Hubbard's article in BYTE

Thomas Graichen writes:

> by the way - i asked the german iX unix magazine - if they would like
> an FreeBSD article - the man there said he will discuss it in the
> redaction conference - but until now (~two weeks later) i didn't get
> an answer - thus i sent a reminder to the man - maybe eventually this
> may lead to another article (we'll see ...)

I used to write articles for iX, and found them to be some of the most
difficult people I have ever dealt with.  They kept changing my texts
to fit their (strange) viewpoint of the world.  If you *do* go ahead
with this idea (which I still think is good), make *very* certain that
they print what you write, and not what they think.

Greg