Date:      Tue, 8 Feb 2000 12:32:19 +0100
From:      Abercromby James SSgt 31CS/SCBBMA <James.Abercromby@aviano.af.mil>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>, "'freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.org'" <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:    Dual Booting Win98 and FreeBSD 2 sep. HDs-Continued

I am not sure that everyone understood my original post but what my actual
question is
that I want to use Booteasy/BootMGR to boot between Win98/FreeBSD

With the following listed harddrive configuration.

-Win98 will be on a Samsung 1.2Gig drive as the primary slave.

-FreeBSD 3.4 will be on a MaXtor 17.8gig drive as primary master.

Is this functionality possible?

Please see/read the original email text below also:o}