Date:      Sun, 16 Aug 2009 11:57:38 +0200
From:      Alberto Villa <villa.alberto@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Cc:        Nikolay Tychina <niktychina@gmail.com>, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: startx won't start twm with empty xinitrc

On Sunday 16 August 2009 07:09:20 Nikolay Tychina wrote:
> I rebuilt whole x11/xorg (due to problem with google earth - it's been
> missing earth picture)
> but i didn't solve that problem.

hi
iirc, google earth depends on qt4. there were similar problems (images not
showing) during the upgrade to kde 4.3 for some of us, the solution was to
rebuild qt4-imageformats. i don't know if this is your case (i don't even know
if you have that package installed), but that's my advice
--
Alberto Villa <villa.alberto@gmail.com>

The distinction between true and false appears to become
increasingly blurred by... the pollution of the language.
		-- Arne Tiselius