Date:      Sun, 17 Aug 2003 16:24:17 -0700
From:      "Kevin Oberman" <oberman@es.net>
To:        Neil Long <neil.long@computing-services.oxford.ac.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Working configuration for 5.1 and VMware 3 or 2?

> Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 21:15:36 +0100 (BST)
> From: Neil Long <neil.long@computing-services.oxford.ac.uk>
> Sender: owner-freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
>
> is there something wrong with the mail archive search scripts? I always
> seem to get 'list unavailable' :-(

I can't help on the main issue, but most FreeBSD mailing lists
(including ports and stable) are searchable on Google Groups. They are
in mailing.freebsd and you can do full Google searching on them.

Has anyone considered adding information on this to the Handbook? It's
a VERY useful resource that I suspect too many people are not even
aware of.
--
R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer
Energy Sciences Network (ESnet)