Date:      	Sun, 26 Oct 1997 14:26:16 +0100
From:      Jos Backus <jos@oce.nl>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ktrace and getlogin args

In message <Pine.BSF.3.95.971025183518.11983A-100000@ns.muenster.net> you wrote
:
>   826 _mprstrt CALL  getlogin(0,0x4f00fefa,0,0x50001,0,0x4f00fefa)
>My problem right now is, that I don't have any idea what those six
>args to getlogin are.

Forgive me if this sounds like I'm whining, but one of the things I really
like about strace/truss is the more comprehensive argument decoding/display.
Would this be a relatively straightforward feature to add, or is it next to
impossible with the current KTRACE facility?

Thanks,
Jos
--
Jos Backus                 _/  _/_/_/                        CIM-ISGA/IS
                          _/  _/   _/              Oce-Technologies B.V.