Date:      Sun, 20 May 2007 19:27:30 -0700
From:      "Yanko Sanchez" <y@rem7.cc>
To:        ray@stilltech.net
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: disk too big to mount

yeah, I found the option I think it is:

MSDOSFS_LARGE

I read that it isn't recommended, so im trying to convert it to
another FS so that I don't have to use that option. The problem is
that I think im gonna need another HDD to move the files too while I
change the FS on the one I have... unless there is a way to convert
from one FS to another......

I'm only using 170GB of the 400GB hdd, I tried to put the hdd on my
windows machine and run Partition Magic on it to resize the partition,
then create a unix partition and move the files. but aparently PM only
supports hdd of 300GB and smaller so I can't resize it.