Date:      Sat, 2 May 2015 15:27:09 +1000 (EST)
From:      Ian Smith <smithi@nimnet.asn.au>
To:        Joseph Mingrone <jrm@ftfl.ca>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: suspend/resume moused restart required

On Fri, 1 May 2015 01:09:13 -0300, Joseph Mingrone wrote:

 > After an upgrade from 10-STABLE (synced a few months ago) to 10-STABLE
 > r281907 (Thu Apr 23) the psm mouse (touch pad / pointing stick on a
 > Lenovo X220) no longer works after a resume.  After a restart of moused
 > the mouse works again.  Is there a device hint or trick I'm missing?
 > I've pasted the contents of /var/log/messages during the
 > suspend/resume below.
 >
 > Joseph

I've no idea whether this may still be applicable - I use it on my T23
on 8.x, which had the same issue back then - but it probably won't hurt:

/boot/loader.conf:
# 29/9/10 thanks Jung-uk Kim .. so can remove moused restart from rc.resume
hint.psm.0.flags="0x6000"

If not, there's always 'add moused restart to rc.resume' :)

I realise that's not attacking the 'stopped working on -STABLE' issue.

cheers, Ian