Date:      Sun, 22 Jul 2007 17:35:41 -0400
From:      Daniel Molina Wegener <dmw@unete.cl>
To:        Alexander Leidinger <Alexander@leidinger.net>
Cc:        stgib@list.ru, FreeBSD -CURRENT <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Every time I get the sources I can't compile...

On Sunday 22 July 2007 06:01:33 Alexander Leidinger wrote:
> Quoting Daniel Molina Wegener <dmw@unete.cl> (Sun, 22 Jul 2007
02:16:02 -0400):
> >    I've removed the streams(4) support from the kernel and
> > worked fine. Seems to have some broken dependencies.
>
> If you include the actual error messages into your mails, it
> would help tracking the problem down or maybe telling you
> what is wrong...

  Ok, this is the error when I include streams(4) support into
the kernel configuration -- seems to have some broken
dependencies.

----------8<--------------------8<--------------------8<----------
linking kernel.debug
streams.o(.text+0x3c3): In function `svr4_soo_close':
/usr/src/sys/dev/streams/streams.c:353: undefined reference to
`svr4_delete_socket'
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/obj/usr/src/sys/UNREAL.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src.
*** Error code 1

   Sorry... changing from -CURRENT to -STABLE many times per day
makes me forget some things...

> Bye,
> Alexander.

Regards,
--
 .O. | Daniel Molina Wegener   | C/C++ Developer
 ..O | dmw [at] unete [dot] cl | FOSS Coding Adict