Date:      Tue, 20 Jan 1998 22:09:08 +0600 (BGT)
From:      M Shariful Anam <shuman@annexgrp.org>
To:        Rudy Gireyev <rgireyev@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: booting off the HD/boot manager

On Mon, 19 Jan 1998, Rudy Gireyev wrote:
| I'm assuming you are using the boot manager that came with FreeBSD,
| booteasy,

Ok, I installed booteasy on my boot drive (primary master). But at boot
time, it only prompts with "F1 DOS". How do I add the FreeBSD partition to
this menu (which is on my 2ndary master, 3rd partition)?

| if so you must install it on both hard drives.
| One way to accomplish that is simply by using sysinstall.

i did a few partition arrangements on my primary master (using Partition
Magic), and now from the boot floppy, if I enter "2:wd(2,a)kernel)" it
simply reboots! Used to work before! Any hint here?

Thanx.

---
M Shariful Anam                                <shuman@annexgrp.org>

Annex Group, Bangladesh                            We hack to learn!