Date:      Sun, 20 Feb 2005 18:29:19 -0500
From:      Gerard Samuel <fbsd-questions@trini0.org>
To:        Erik Norgaard <norgaard@locolomo.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Split DNS [was]: 5.3 & /etc/rc.network

Erik Norgaard wrote:

> Gerard Samuel wrote:
>
>> Im reading an older article that refers to
>> /etc/rc.network
>> Is there an equivalent to /etc/rc.network
>> in FreeBSD 5.3?
>

> Not a single script. Instead varios scripts for varios tasks, scripts
> are in /etc/rc.d names should be sufficient explanation.

Yeah I was looking at the files in /etc/rc.d, but Im not sure on how to
do what I
was hoping to do...
Im attempting to setup "split dns", using instructions from
http://www.cfcl.com/rdm/split_DNS.html
(Specifically under the heading "/etc/rc.network")

Can anyone point me as to what can be done to run 2 instances of bind,
using freebsd 5.3 rc system???

Thanks