Date:      Thu, 5 Oct 2006 20:11:20 +0200
From:      "Simon Olofsson" <simon@olofsson.de>
To:        Dan Nelson <dnelson@allantgroup.com>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: mmv-1.01b.14

--WplhKdTI2c8ulnbP

Nice, I think this is the best way. A patch to update the port is at:
http://olofsson.de/simon/tmp/patch-mmv
If there are no objections I'll send a PR in the next days.
It would be even better, if this patch could be applied upstream, so
that it's included in the Debian package.

Thanks,
Simon

On Thu, Oct 05, 2006 at 11:27:56AM -0500, Dan Nelson wrote:
> In the last episode (Oct 05), Dan Nelson said:
> > The mmv update from 1.01b to 1.01b.14 that just got committed changes
> > the "to" wildcard index character from '=3D' to '#'.  The Debian sources
> > the new version is based on is derived from the DOS version of mmv
> > (which uses '#') where the original FreeBSD port referenced the Unix
> > mmv (which uses '=3D').
>=20
> Attached is a patch that allows both escape characters.

--=20
http://olofsson.de

--WplhKdTI2c8ulnbP

--WplhKdTI2c8ulnbP--