Date:      Thu, 18 Jul 1996 14:38:15 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        Jonathan Lemon <jlemon@americantv.com>, current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: various 'fetch' errors

: One of the nice things about UNIX is that you can string existing
: tools together.  Putting all of the above into fetch strikes me as
: overkill in the extreme and you'll never see me add anything as
: ludicrous as this to it! :-)

What facilities of unix can you use to string together multiple FTPs
by multiple users?  lpr might be able to do it, which makes me think I
need to have my head checked, since that would likely do it.  I'll
have to check.  However, that's as close as it gets with the stock
tools.  If I can't get the "at midnight" stuff, that's cool since I
can do that with "at" and have it queued at midnight.

Warner