Date:      Thu, 9 May 1996 22:54:07 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Doug White <dwhite@riley-net170-164.uoregon.edu>
To:        "Amancio Hasty Jr." <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: The Matt tv channel??

On Wed, 8 May 1996, Amancio Hasty Jr. wrote:

> BTW: Matt if you can muster to get a matrox meteor  or the omnimedia
> matrox meteor clone and a gus pnp  you can broadcast your own show 8)

Sorry for butting in here, but ...

If I were to build the ultimate FreeBSD MBone machine, what would be the
specs that would be pretty cheap?

. Omnimedia ??? (can't remember the name)
. GUS PnP Pro with ??MB onboard RAM (how much?)
. How big a Pentium?
. XInside server

Anyone got any prices offhand?