Date:      Wed, 1 Nov 2006 18:51:26 -0500
From:      "Greg Larkin" <glarkin@sourcehosting.net>
To:        "'Eric'" <heli@mikestammer.com>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   RE: FreeBSD Port: WebCalendar-1.0.4

Hi Eric,

Thanks for the note regarding the installation directory.  I think I
cribbed some Makefile contents from other ports when I put this one
together (1st port for me), but I see now that a bunch of other web
apps are installing themselves into /usr/local/www.  Pardon my
ignorance, but are we just trying to prevent pollution of the data
directory where users will put their own content?

I just submitted a patch for the port and made a bunch of other fixes
that had been pending as well.  If you see any new problems, let me
know.

Regards,
Greg