Date:      Mon, 28 Nov 2011 18:55:04 +0100
From:      ZaRiuS KRiNG <zklist@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Problem compiling libs after pass to current

Ok, the second know how make, but the first no.

How can set new uname -r in the environment? Sorry but in some things need
a lot of experience, and for that try use current

About what programs got the fail? Chromium and Abiword, with one, 2-3 with
second just one. But make that, pkg_add -r and continue with compiling but
want learn how solve the problem no, just evade it

Thanks for all