Date:      Sat, 3 Feb 2001 09:00:01 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Bill Schoolcraft <bill@wiliweld.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Mail with no subject !!!

Hello, this is a first on this subject and the last. I hope no one
has posted something important or need some answers to a current
problem and fail to put the correct subject line in.

I just delete email that says "your mail" or "you wrote" or
"help" etc. I apologize for this habit of mine, be it a good one or
a bad I personally don't read those.

To increase your chances of getting some help, put the correct
subject in. If it's a modem question, think for a moment, make that
two moments, and possibly just don't put "MODEM problem", but maybe
"PCI Modem and ISP ....." etc.

That gives people like myself who have been using Unix for a while
the ability to "zero-in" on particular stuff the we may or may
not have direct experience with, doing that would make your email
a candidate for a quick "slam-dunk" answer.

Thanks for all your patience.

--
Bill Schoolcraft
PO Box 210076