Date:      Tue, 29 Jul 1997 09:27:58 +1000
From:      Stephen Hocking <sysseh@workcover.qld.gov.au>
To:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Abuse source released

	The well-known side-scroller game "abuse" has had it's source code
released. Look in the press releases area at http://www.crack.com. It's quite
sophisticated and should give a good idea on how to write a game, use mice
effectively under X for games, and drive soundcards.

	Stephen
--
  The views expressed above are not those of WorkCover Queensland, Australia.

    "We've heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could produce
     the Complete Works of Shakespeare; now, thanks to the Internet, we know
     this is not true."            Robert Wilensky, University of California