Date:      Sun, 26 Oct 2003 02:36:03 -0800
From:      Murray Stokely <murray@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        Chris Pepper <pepper@reppep.com>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Final 4.9-RC (i386) available now, please help test.

On Sun, Oct 26, 2003 at 12:03:42AM -0400, Chris Pepper wrote:
> 	Yes. If there's an intermediate snapshot I should try, please
> let me know where to get it.

The Japanese snapshot server doesn't seem to hold snapshots this far
back, so I've generated a July 1 snapshot (before the PAE merges)
here:

http://www.freebsd.org/~murray/4.8-20030701-snap.iso.bz2

(currently transferring, will be complete in 5 minutes).

Please try out this snapshot and let me know (as soon as you can) if
it works properly as 4.8 did.

	   - Murray