Date:      Sat, 28 Jun 1997 00:15:58 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@glue.umd.edu>
To:        FreeBSD Ports <FreeBSD-Ports@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   info files

I am nearly done upgrading the a2ps port, but I am stuck on one part:
there's an info file (ogonkify.info, that's the name) and I don't know
what changes have gone into the system to allow for installation of info
files, and how to use them.  Is that stuff documented anywheres?

The new a2ps has features for prettyprinting things like C files, so I
think we really could use it.

213 Lakeside Drive Apt T-1  |