Date:      Sat, 04 May 2002 10:04:57 -0400
From:      User Witr <witr@rwwa.com>
To:        Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
Cc:        "Frank ." <dimspyder@hotmail.com>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG, sobomax@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Galeon 1.2.1 problems

marcus@marcuscom.com said:
:-Are you building galeon with -DWITH_FULL_MOZILLA?  IF not, you should
:-be.

Sorry for the delay in trying this...work intrudes!

Anyway, no-joy.  I am still getting the symptom where it takes forever
(as in several minutes) for galeon to display http://my.yahoo.com whereas
linux netscape 4.79 can do it in a second or less...

In fact it is taking so long that I haven't had time to see if this
fixes my other gripe of cookies not being persistent.

Recall that this is on 4.5REL, and I have (after each rebuild) zeroed out
my .galeon and .gconf directories.

Thanks!