Date:      8 Sep 1995 02:43:01 +0800
From:      peter@haywire.dialix.com (Peter Wemm)
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: More iBCS2 hacking...

msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au (Michael Smith) writes:

>Ok, I shifted the header into the kernel includes, and the lkm builds OK.
>(With all of the debugging enabled)

> Running the victim application tells me that it's making an unimplemented
>ioctl call; which pulls me up short.

> Does anyone have a SCO box lying around that can tell me what 0x6301 is?

It is either:
1: the OpenNET TCL command: #define TRQ_AOPEN ('c' << 8 | 1)
2: TIME_SET/GET (not real likely for doing on stdin/stdout)
3: CON_COLOR #define ('c' << 8) - true/false return if console is colour.
4: CONS_CURRENT #define ('c' << 8 | 1) - console type - one of:
   #define MONO 1
   #define CGA  2
   #define PGA  3
   #define EGA  4
   #define VGA  5
Best bet, is it's number 4.

> I have an oldish copy of SCO (2.2.2?) somewhere but nothing to install
>it on 8(

> If anyone else is looking at this, I'd love to work on it with you...

I'd love to be, but I dont have time yet...  I wanna work on ELF
stuff, too. :-)

-Peter