Date:      Mon, 11 Aug 1997 17:03:48 -0700 (MST)
From:      Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
To:        se@FreeBSD.ORG (Stefan Esser)
Cc:        garbanzo@hooked.net, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, se@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ncr(4) man page update

> You may of course suggest improvements to the man
> page, but I don't want to add descriptions for the
> more obscure and possibly short lived options that
> you most probably found :)

How about:

1)	Add them to the man page
2)	Note that they are obsoleted and should not be used
3)	Remove them from the man page when (if) they are
	removed from the driver

Documentation should be about what a system is, not about what
it would be if it were idealized...

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---