Date:      Sun, 9 Jul 2000 09:33:53 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Kenneth Wayne Culver <culverk@wam.umd.edu>
To:        Sean-Paul Rees <sean@seanrees.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Fxtv -> shmget() failed: Cannot allocate memory

This isn't a gnome/sawfish problem really. It's an Xfree86 4.0 problem. I
can't remember how I solved it, but it involved putting more SHM pages
into the kernel. Xfree86 4.x is VERY SHM hungry.

| Kenneth Culver              | FreeBSD: The best NT upgrade    |
| Unix Systems Administrator  | ICQ #: 24767726                 |
| and student at The          | AIM: muythaibxr                 |
| The University of Maryland, | Website: (Under Construction)   |
| College Park.	              | http://www.wam.umd.edu/~culverk/|