Date:      Fri, 19 Apr 2002 23:07:37 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Dan Mahoney, System Admin" <danm@prime.gushi.org>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   x11 and ports.

Hi.  I'm trying to install imagemagick so I can have some ability to write
a script that will thumbnail images on a webpage.

I would love the ability to tell the port that I don't want freetype,
python, the MPEG libraries, half a dozen printer drivers including the
nowhere-available samsung-gdi-driver.tar.gz, gnome2, and I DON'T WANT
X-11.

I tried to install the ghostscript-gnu-nox11 port, it died out because it
couldn't find x11.  (My eventual solution was to install the package).

But now I'm stuck on the mpeg2 library.

Is there any way to get imagemagick/webmagick install, from ports, without
installing x11?

-Dan Mahoney

--

"A mother can be an inspiration to her little son, change his thoughts,
his mind, his life, just with her gentle hum."

-No Doubt, "Different People", from "Tragic Kingdom"