Date:      Sat, 13 May 2006 18:12:17 +0400
From:      "Bob Goodman" <goodman@mac.hush.com>
To:        <stonerte@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Access from the internet

On Sat, 13 May 2006 06:30:37 +0400 Terry Stoner
<stonerte@gmail.com> wrote:
>Bob -
>
>I am keeping state with the port 21 rule.  I am perplexed because
>everything
>works fine on the local LAN.
>
>On 5/12/06, Bob Goodman <goodman@mac.hush.com> wrote:

Could you for example stop your sshd, start "openssl s_server"
listening on that interface port 21 and connect with "openssl
s_client" from the internet? And what is happening with ipf
disabled?

Concerned about your privacy? Instantly send FREE secure email, no account required
http://www.hushmail.com/send?l=480

https://www.hushssl.com?l=485